GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Monday 9 May 2011

POST # 623 Chet Atkins on Lenny Breau's 7 String Guitar

Lenny Breau. He used to tell me, “Like man, I’m going to have a guitar built with
seven strings.” He used a high A you know. And Kirk made him one while he was [in
California]. I saw it and liked it. See, [Breau] had already given so much thought to
this 7-string guitar that when he picked it up for the first time, he already knew how
to play it. He said, “I’ve been rolling it over and over in my mind and this is what I
want.” And he truly was amazing. He could use that high A and get all kinds of stuff
going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...