GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Wednesday 23 February 2011

POST # 504 EBAY PRICE GUIDE: VINTAGE POLYTONE MINI-BRUTE 12" INSTRUMENT AMPLIFIER










How much would you have to pay for this old jazz guitar stand-by??? Find out at the end of the post! Here's the blurb from the seller.


VINTAGE POLYTONE MINI-BRUTE 12" INSTRUMENT AMPLIFIER

This series of amplifiers (MINI-BRUTE) were the favorite of many famous jazz guitarist over the years. I have owned and played through this one for about 10 years. It has never let me down and earned me a pile of bread!
If you are a jazz guitarist or know one just ask them and they will tell you about this wonderful little amp. This one still plays perfectly including the reverb unit. I bought it slightly used and played it in the recording studio and as a practice amp. It was never taken out to the clubs and is still in practically showroom condition. I know many amplifier manufactures have tried to duplicate or better this amp but I don't know of any that can reliably say they have. I am finally getting to old to play properly and have retired. You get what you see in the photo's. I am starting it low with no reserve. I sincerely hope it goes to someone who is skilled enough to appreciate it.






























Winning bid: US $322.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...