GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Thursday 17 February 2011

POST # 498 MYSTERY CASE # 26 "WHAT" am I ????




G'day Guitar Eureka Detectives!

You are given 10 clues to the identity of this mystery object , see how many clues you require to guess the correct answer, have fun!



1. I was introduced in 1961.






2. Pete Townshend used me during the Live at Leeds era.






3. I was one of the first models to sport the Maestro Vibrola.






4. There are 'Walnut' versions of me made in the late 70's and early 80's.






5. I was advertised as having the "fastest neck in the world" due to my slender neck profile and virtually non-existent heel.







6. Yamaha had to renamed one of their most popular models when my company objected to the similar name of their model and me.






7. I am infamous for being "neck heavy".






8. Models produced between 1961 and 1965 have the original small pickguard; in 1966 the guitar was redesigned slightly with a different neck joint, and the modern larger semi-symmetrical "batwing" pickguard first appeared in 1967.








9. I generally have a solid mahogany body, My 24.75" scale mahogany neck joins the body at the 19th fret.







10. Eric Clapton played a version of me with custom paint job known as the "Fool" guitar.






I am the ???????????????


Answer:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UluSZc5LxhI


ADDITIONAL TRIVIA/CLUES



I have two humbucking pickups and a Tune-O-Matic bridge.




A famous 6 / 12 string double neck version was based on my shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...