GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Tuesday 15 February 2011

POST # 496 Jimmy Page on Black Mountain Side

I wasn’t totally original on that. It had been done to death in the folk clubs a lot; Annie Briggs was the first one that I heard do that riff. I was playing it as well, and then there was (English guitarist) Bert Jansch’s version. He’s the one who crystallized all the acoustic playing as afar as I’m concerned. Those first few albums of his were absolutely brilliant. And the tuning on “Black Mountain Side” is the same as “White Summer.” It’s taken a bit of battering, the Danelectro guitar, I’m afraid



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...