GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Friday 4 February 2011

POST # 485 Shawn Lane on Conlon Nancarrow and Frank Zappa

Sometimes it fits well in the music, but sometimes I've played on pop music gigs and played way to many notes and long inappropriate solos, but I just didn't really care esthetically what it was, I was just kinda having fun in my own little world, playing. I just maybe have an unusual look on things like that, which leads ultimately to Conlon Nancarrow, who makes this music for piano that has about 200 notes per second in it a lot of times and it's really crazy. But he was a big influence on Frank Zappa and I love Zappa records for a long time. Nancarrow had some amazing music that really turned my head around. 'The player piano studies'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...