GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Tuesday 25 January 2011

POST # 475 MYSTERY CASE No 23 "WHO" am I ???



You are given 10 clues to the identity of this mystery person, see how many clues you require to solve the mystery!

1. I was born on December 26, 1951 in Dayton, Ohio.





2. I was educated at the Berklee College of Music, I eventually left school to record with Chet Baker and Gerry Mulligan.






3. I recorded with Charles Mingus in 1976, and replaced Pat Metheny in Gary Burton's quartet.





4. I gets my tone by running a Pro Co RAT through either a Vox AC-30 or Mesa Boogie amplifier. Some of my effects include an Ibanez CS9 Analog Chorus, a Line 6 FM4 Filter Modeler, and a Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler.






5. Some of my additional effects include a Digitech XP100 Whammy/Wah, a Boss EQ Pedal, a Boss Loop Station, and a Boomerang phrase sampler pedal. I use Dunlop Delrin 2 mm picks.







6. Touring the world approximately 200 days per year with my own groups, I am an Adjunct Professor of Music at New York University, a husband and father of two.







7. I am a masterful jazz improviser whose music generally falls somewhere between post-bop, funk edged jazz, and R & B.







8. In autumn 1976 I signed a contract with Enja Records, and released my first album, in 1977.






9. In 1982, I joined Miles Davis, with whom I remained for three and a half years. I contributed tunes and guitar work to three Davis recordings, Star People, You're under Arrest and Decoy.







10. My longtime stage and recording guitar is a 1981 Ibanez AS200. Ibanez currently makes a signature model after me.





I am.... ????????


Answer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbQdXBSxpw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...