GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Friday 14 January 2011

POST # 464 Shawn Lane on Vigier Guitars

Vigier I've been playing maybe 5 years. I happened to be in Paris a lot, when I was in Europe and I liked Vigier's guitars. I think he made a really quality instrument and has a unique idea with the kind of some sort of graphite, polymer, artificial material, carbon for a stabilizer in the neck, instead of a truss rod. And the fretboard is also made of this compound. But the neck is wood, so it has a very wood feel, but you have the stability of the polymers.

And also, some of the guitars that he made for me were very consistent and played very low action, real low on the guitar and real high on the guitar very consistent. I had one guitar of his, an excalibur that I used on 'Temporay Analogues Of Paradise' and 'Time Is The Enemy', almost everything. But recently he has given me another fretless guitar that I'm just starting to try to learn, that really would be good for Indian music. I'm already playing it a little bit, but it's very hard to play in tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...