GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Thursday 2 December 2010

POST # 423 MYSTERY CASE No 16. WHAT am I ???



1. I was first created by Warwick Electronics Inc./Thomas Organ Company in November 1966


2. My creation was actually an accident which stemmed from the re-design of the Vox Super Beatle guitar amplifier in 1966.


3. I was originally made in Italy.


4. I was released to the public in February 1967 with an image of Clyde McCoy on the bottom panel.


5. When triggered by the input signal I am known as an envelope filter or envelope follower.


6. George Harrison wrote a song after me.


7. Miles Davis used me in his 70's setup.


8. Frank Zappa likes to set me in certain positions.


9. You can hear me in songs such as White Room and Voodoo Child.


10. I was sold as Vox V846 in Europe and as Cry Baby in the USA.


I am the ?????????

ANSWER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd8K5juJ_1M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...