GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Wednesday 3 November 2010

POST # 394 Mystery Case No 12 What am I ???



Good Day GUITAR EUREKA Detectives!

You are given 10 clues to the identity of this mystery OBJECT. See how many clues you require to solve the case...have fun!

1. I was first introduced in 1958


2. I have dual truss rods.


3. I have a three-ply maple/walnut neck, a shallow headstock angle, and a thick rosewood fretboard finished with clear conversion varnish.


4. I have dot inlays and equipped with a monaural jack plate.


5. I added a fifth 'blend' knob in 1961 along with the usual 2 x volume and 2 x tone knobs.


6. I am part of the 'Capri' line


7. I was designed by Roger Rossmeisl


8. From 1970-1974 a version based on me became known as the "Light Show" guitar. This version had a built in light organ, with an external power supply.


9. I have 2 single coil pickups, also known as Toaster pickups, current models sports 'Hi-Gains' single coil pickups


10. I am available in finishes such as Fireglo, Jetglo, Mapleglo and Amber Fireglo.


ADDITIONAL CLUES/TRIVIA

11. I am associated by many players with the jangle-rock sounds

12. I have a "crescent moon" double-cutaway shape with sharp, unbound edges.

13. I have an "R"-shaped trapeze tailpiece.

14. I am also available as a 12 string, another variation adds an additional pickup.

15. I am made by Rickenbacker.

16.Some notable players include Pete Townsend, Tom Petty, Paul Weller, Johnny Marr and Peter Buck.


I am the ??????????


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...