GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Wednesday 29 September 2010

POST # 359 MYSTERY CASE No. 7 WHO am I ?



Good Day GUITAR EUREKA Detectives!

You are given 10 clues to the identity of this mystery PERSON. See how many clues you require to solve the case...have fun!

1. I was born August 9th, 1944 in Philadelphia

2. I was born with a last name of Azzara, but I am commonly known with a different last name.

3. I started my recording career with Willis Jackson and Eric Kloss.

4. I moved to Harlem and immersed in the 'soul jazz' scene, and gigged with Jack McDuff and Don Patterson.

5. I signed as a leader for Prestige Records when I was just twenty years old.

6. I underwent surgery in 1980 as the result of a nearly fatal brain aneurysm. The surgery left me with amnesia, leaving me, among other things, without any memory of the guitar and my musical career.

7. I made a successful recovery and returned to the stage in 1987.

8. Wes Montgomery is one of my favourate guitar players.

9. I had a signature model made by Gibson. I been known to play through Roland JC 120 amps.

10. My albumns include Strings!, Desperado, El Hombre and Baiyina (The Clear Evidence).

I am ????

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...