GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Wednesday 15 September 2010

POST # 345 MYSTERY CASE No. 5 WHO am I ?



Good Day GUITAR EUREKA Detectives!

You are given 10 clues to the identity of this mystery person. See how many clues you require to solve the case...have fun!

1. I was born on January 26, 1955.

2. My father is Dutch and my mother is Indonesian.

3. My first band was called "Mammoth" in 1972

4. Gene Simmons financed our first demo tape

5. Our debut record was released on February 10, 1978

6. I am known for my use of two-handed tapping, natural and artificial harmonics, vibrato, and tremolo picking.

7. I constructed a custom guitar using a Charvel factory "2nd" body and neck (cost $50), a single vintage Gibson PAF humbucker pickup (sealed in paraffin wax to reduce microphonic feedback), a pre-CBS Fender tremolo bridge (later to be a Floyd Rose bridge) and a single volume control with a knob labeled "tone".

8. I am known to have a 'brown sound'.

9. I played on Michael Jackson's Thriller

10. I have a son called Wolfgang.


I am ???

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...