GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Thursday 9 September 2010

POST # 338 MYSTERY CASE No. 4 WHAT am I ?



Good Day GUITAR EUREKA Detectives!

You are given 10 clues to the identity of this mystery OBJECT. See how many clues you require to solve the case...have fun!

1. I was first made in the late 70's

2. I have 3 knobs, overdrive, tone and level.

3. I am known to have a 'mid-hump' in EQ frequency.

4. I have a subtle clipping circuit and a post-clipping equalization circuit with a first-order high-pass shelving filter

5. My overdrive is produced using a variable gain op-amp circuit with matched diodes in the feedback circuit to produce soft, symmetrical clipping of the input waveform.

6. I use the JRC4558 chip, but have been known to use RC4558P, TL4558P, JRC 2043DD etc

7. I was contracted out to be made by a company called Maxon.

8. I was renamed with a few changes in 1982.

9. I am Green

10. I have been associated with players such as Stevie Ray Vaughan and Eric Johnson.



I am ?????

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...