GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Friday 3 September 2010

POST # 332 MYSTERY CASE No. 3 WHAT am I ?


Good Day GUITAR EUREKA Detectives!

You are given 10 clues to the identity of this mystery OBJECT. See how many clues you require to solve the case...

1. I was first introduced in 1922 Masterline under Lloyd Loar and sold for $275.00

2. I was the first guitar with F holes and adjustable truss rods

3. My dimension changed from 16" to 17" in 1934

4. I was an acoustic instrument used in big bands

5. I acquired a cutaway version in 1939

6. I inspired an electric model in 1949 called the Switchmaster.

7. In 1951 I acquired P90 pickups and in 1958 I acquired humbuckers.

8. There was a 'diminished' version made in the late 50's and 60's named after a TV comedian/Actor.

8. There was a solid body version made in the 70's.

9. I feature a carved spruce top.

10. I have been associated with players such as Wes Montgomery, Eddie Lang, Maybelle Carter and Scotty Moore.

I am ???

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...