GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Saturday 28 August 2010

POST # 325 MYSTERY CASE No. 2, Who Am I ?



Good Day GUITAR EUREKA Detectives!

You are given 10 clues to the identity of this mystery person. See how many clues you require to solve the case...

1. I was born on August 10, 1909 in California.

2. I was studying to be an accountant and became bookeeper for the Consolidated Ice and Cold Storage Company

3. I met my first wife Esther Klosky in 1933 and we married in 1934.

4. In 1938 I borrowed $600 to start a radio repair shop. I also built PA systems in my shop.

5. I formed a company with Clayton Orr "Doc" Kauffman in 1944

6. In 1949 I designed a guitar that would go on sale in 1950 retailing for $154.95

7. For copyright reasons I had to change the name of one of my guitar.

8. My company also built electric bass and electric amplifiers.

9. I sold my company in 1965 due to ill health.

10. I would go on to work for companies such as Music Man and G&L.

I am ????

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...