GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Sunday 22 August 2010

POST # 318 MYSTERY CASE No.1 Who Am I ?



Good Day GUITAR EUREKA Detectives!

You are given 10 clues to the identity of this person. See how many clues you require to solve the mystery....have fun!

1. I was born 31 March 1955 in Glaslow, Scotland

2. I moved with my parents to Sydney, Australia in 1963

3. I played in my first band called 'Kantuckee'

4. I formed this band in 1973 and have continued to this day.

5. Can I Sit Next To You Girl was our first single.

6. I been known to do a 'strip' during our show

7. My sister Margaret suggest I wear my school boy uniform on stage.

8. I am rarely seen without my Gibson SG and my amp is a Marshall model 1959 100 watt Super Lead Plexi

9. I am a hard rock guitarist.

10. My brother Malcolm is also in this band.

I am ????

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...