GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Monday 26 July 2010

POST #285 Pat Martino on his career

“The first time around, I was a dead serious youngster who was tuned in to the competitive nature of our culture and was fully motivated to achieve success."

“My second relationship with the instrument began in a much more intimate, innocent kind of way way. The guitar became a playful resting place during a period of intense therapeutic recovery. It allowed me to take my attention away from my ordeal. I was able to enjoy the guitar in a pure and almost childish way – like a child does with a toy. I think we’re ultimately chosen to be childish. That’s exactly how we come into this world and exactly how we leave it. The guitar just happens to be my favorite toy." - Pat Martino




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...