GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Sunday 25 July 2010

POST # 284 Emily Remler on Technique and Practice.

" I'd go to a session, not be able to express myself on guitar, and cry afterwards - I was so miserable. My technique was lousy, and my time was bad. My time was bad basically because I couldn't get to the phrases in time."

" I played and practiced the guitar constantly, five hours a day. At one point, I went down to the Jersey shore and locked myself in a room for a month. I lost twenty pounds, stopped smoking, and became a serious guitar player. It took a lot of muscle building to reach the point where I got a really strong and full sound on the guitar. I practiced my tail off trying to play octaves and different things to build up my muscles." - Emily Remler


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...