GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Wednesday 15 July 2009

POST # 124 Stochelo Rosenberg on Django's Improvisation No 1

I learned my technique from Django. By playing his music I developed the technique that I have now. It’s amazing if you think that he only played with two fingers while for us it’s hard to play with four -- or five, if you also use the thumb. I think it is hard to believe that he could only use two fingers, especially when I listen to Improvisation #1. The chords and the licks you hear are incredible. - Stochelo Rosenberg

( Stochelo pays tribute to Django playing Improvisation No 1 - Ed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...