GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Wednesday 17 June 2009

POST # 096 ANGUS YOUNG on his GIBSON SG

Yeah. There used to be a little shop on the corner there where I bought a couple of SGs. And one of them was great. The guy who sold it to me told me there was a “2” on the back of it, and apparently that’s what they put on the rejects. So I said, “Yup, that’s me!” I used that guitar on Highway to Hell. – Angus Young

It had a really thin neck, almost like a custom neck, I liked the SGs because they were light. I tried Fenders but they were too heavy and they just didn’t have the balls. And I didn’t want to put DiMarzios on them because then everyone sounds the same. It’s like you ‘re listening to the guy down the street. And I liked the hard sound of the Gibsons. – Angus Young

( AC/DC are touring again! Hopefully I will get to see one of my favourate bands live this time around. - Ed)

1 comment:

  1. I have SG with 2 on the back of the neck. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I have the one just like Angus!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...