GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Monday 15 June 2009

POST # 094 Bireli Lagrene on personality and maturity.

And I could play most of the solos at that time. But when I turned fifteen, I wanted to go fly with my own wings and I left it behind. I didn’t move to another music because I was fed up with it. It just came naturally that I started doing something else. I was also encouraged by a lot of my friends. They said, “That’s enough. Try to find something of your own.” So I did that, and now I can’t remember any solos of Django. I play in that manner, but personality and maturity has a big role in it. - Bireli Lagrene

(Bireli doing a funky update on the standard Stella By Starlight...anything goes when he plays he even chucks in a throw away rock'n'roll shuffle in the middle of the head in the ending! - Ed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...