GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Tuesday 5 May 2009

POST #053 Andy McKee on Acoustic Playing style of Preston Reed

I saw Preston Reed give a clinic on acoustic guitar, and it changed my life. He was using all sorts of unusual techniques – such as two-handed tapping and body slapping – and I was hooked. I made the switch and never looked back. – Andy Mckee

( Pretty amazing if you haven't seen anything like this done on an acoustic guitar, reminded me of how I felt the first time I heard/saw Kaki King play. - Ed)

2 comments:

  1. Preston Reed is awesome - you can hear him in Mckee -Jon Gomm, Kaki King etc etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah jaw dropping stuff i will need to check Jon Gomm out, thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...