GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Tuesday 7 April 2009

POST #025 Barney Kessel on changing his style from swing to bop

“I can’t begin to tell you what a blow it was to my ego...to start revising my own way of playing, because I didn’t like the way I played... I was almost
like a babe in the woods, because I didn’t have that kind of technique at the time.”
-Barney Kessel

( Even Charlie Parker got a cymbal thrown at him at a jam session once, no pain no gain! Have you ever feel like you were experiencing musical growing pain but came out a better musician from working through it? I am sure we all felt that way when we first heard Hendrix/Django/EVH/Pass/SRV/Wes/Vai/Emmanuel (insert your own guitar hero here here)- Ed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...