GUITAR EUREKA !

GITARRE EUREKA! GUITARE EUREKA! GITAAR EUREKA! CHITARRA EUREKA! ギター EUREKA! κιθάρα EUREKA! 기타 EUREKA! GUITARRA ERUREKA! гитара EUREKA! 吉他 EUREKA!

Thursday 26 March 2009

POST #014 B. B. King on Vintage Guitars

“He (BB King) seems both perplexed and amused when asked if he brought out some of his older instruments for more of a vintage tone. “Why?” he chuckles. “I’m not so good that I can play five or six guitars, or eight or 10, like I see some of these guys do. I’ve got many of the same [i.e. many 355s and 335s], but only one that I’m playing now, and that’s the one I like.” B.B. King

( Aren't we all guitar junkies? But sure would love to give them all up to play like BB! BB making Lucile sing at Sing Sing, 1972. - Ed )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...